GLOBAL DISINFECTION – BIO RESTORATION LLC is an AUTHORIZED PROVIDER OF TOMI ™ – STERAMIST ™
As a certified member of the TOMI ™ Services Network – Global Disinfection
BIO RESTORATION LLC
is proud to provide
FULL SERVICE Bio-Disinfection / Decontamination SOLUTIONS to residential and commercial properties in the greater Orlando area.
WHO IS TOMI ™ ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS?
Tomi Environmental Solutions Inc., is a global bacteria decontamination and infectious disease control company, who provides solutions for indoor and outdoor disinfection / decontamination via its SteraMist™ brand products.
BIO RESTORATION LLC uses SteraMist ™ technology and machinery to:
Global Disinfection. Disinfect / Decontaminate hard non-porous surfaces kill and inactivate bacteria, virus and mold spores with a Proven Log Reduction of 99.9999%
IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!
NO Off-Gassing – No Residues – 100% Bleach Free
SteraMist™ Binary Ionization Technology is used wherever a germ, bactgeria, a virus or a mold spore can be found… (pretty much anywhere)
- Hospitals, Clinics and Outpatient Heath Facilities
- Emergency % Medical Vehicles
- Schools & Day Care Centers
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Veterinary Facilities and Animal Shelters
- Public Transportation Vehicles And Stations
- Senior Citizen Assisted Living Residences and Nursing Homes
- Private Residences
- Commercial Offices and Buildings
WHAT IS STERAMIST ™ AND HOW DOES IT WORKS (GLOBAL DISINFECTION)?
The SteraMist™ Process quickly decontaminates targeted areas from viruses, molds, pathogenic bacteria, pollen, househod dusts and dust mites, animal dander, tobacco smoke residue, and more.
SteraMist ™ uses Binary Ionization Technology (BIT), a patented two-step process that activates and ionizes a 7.8% hydrogen peroxide ( H2O2) sole active ingredient – based solution into a dine mist/fog known as ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP).
The proper application and decontamination of iHP contains a high concentration of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) consisting mostly of Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) wich is the killing agent. OH is one of the most powerful oxidizing agents in nature, and during the iHP process, it kills bacteria and fugal spores and inactivate viral cells by destroying their proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids. This leads to cellular disruption and / or dysfunction, allowing for the quick decontamination of targeted areas, objects and large spaces.
Or, in other words: THIS SERVICES WORKS, AND THE NEED IS EVERYWHERE!
WHAT DOES BIO RESTORATION DO?
Our experienced team of specialists provides quick and efficient disinfection of the air and surfaces in your home, apartment, office, car, or building. We’ll focus on your environment, identifying and removing toxins, contaminants, bacteria and other harmful chemicals and destructive pathogens. No muss, no fuss!
Bio Restoration will work in conjunction with your in-house custodial staff or onsite enviromental sevices team to ensure accurate recording and reporting. We even team up with independient 3rd party testing services for unbiased and objective assessments of our services.
SteraMist™ Surface Unit:
- 1Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC #6538)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC #15442), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATC #33592),
- and Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)(ATCC #10708)
- 2Influenza A (H1N1) virus (ATCC VR-1469)
SteraMist ™ Environment System:
- 3Staphylococcusaureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC #6538),
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC # 15442),
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) (ATCC #10708) and Clostridium difficile spores (C. difficile) (ATCC #43598)
- 4Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus) (FCV) (ATCC # VR-782)